Waiver Of Risk
(Rules and Regulations)
- There must be adult supervision at all times when children are in or around the bouncy castle.
- Keep the number of children in the bouncy castle at or below the number indicated on the Safety Rules. Never put too many children inside the bouncy castle at any one time. Please group children by age, size, or height.
- No shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry, toys, or objects of any kind.
- No food, drinks, gum, candy, confetti, or silly string in the bounce house. These items can cause permanent damage to the bouncy castle.
- No wrestling, tumbling, or flipping. Serious back, neck, or knee injuries can occur.
- No climbing on the netting or walls of the bouncy castle or pulling the bounce castle down.
- No pets allowed in or around the bounce house. They can damage the bouncy castle.
- No fire or fireworks near the bounce house.
- Do not move the bounce house from the set-up location.
- Do not allow kids to play behind the bouncy castle or around the blower.
The renter of the bouncy castle is responsible for supervising the safety and conduct of all participants in and around the bounce castle at all times. The safety of all participants is the responsibility of the person supervising. Safety rules need to be read and understood by all people supervising. Participants should not, at any time, be allowed to do anything that is prohibited by the safety rules. Disregard of the safety rules may result in physical injuries to participants or damage to the bouncy castle.